BC or BE Dermatologist
Starling Physicians, PC is large physician-owned corporation providing comprehensive and specialty healthcare services to patients in the Central Connecticut area. We currently have 28 locations and over 250 providers. It's a convenient drive to both New York City and Boston, and you will enjoy four seasons of New England beauty.
Excellent benefits include health insurance, competitive salary and a retirement plan with profit sharing. Life, disability and malpractice insurance are standard. As a physician-owned corporation, partnership for employee physicians is available following two years of successful practice. For physicians with a current practice, partnership may be available upon joining.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Dermatologist to join the team of four Dermatologists and two mid-level practitioners, who are affiliated with The University of Central Connecticut and The Hospital of Central Connecticut.
- You will practice a wide variety of General Dermatology with an option of Cosmetic Dermatological procedures.
- We serve a well insured patient population and have a large built- in primary care referral base.
+ Dermatology currently has two offices. One based in New Britain and one based in Rocky Hill, with opportunity for other satellite offices with large built-in primary care referral base.
- Our office provides photo-dynamic therapy, excimer laser treatment and some cosmetic procedures.
- We offer a very competitive starting salary with production bonus and ability to earn in top 100)p MGMA.
- Our highly experienced Professional Support Team will provide exceptional support in Revenue Cycle Management, Financial Management, Value Based Contracting, Electronic Health Records, IT, Coding and Compliance and much more.
- Light call schedule (rotating thru The Hospital of Central Connecticut) with our four Dermatologists.
- Candidate may be a recent graduate or experienced physician and must be board certified or in the process of achieving board certification.
Please visit our website at www.starlingphysicians.com.
To submit your CV and for additional information, candidates may contact Michele Gagnon at email@example.com.
No recruiters please.
Sign up for Job Alerts
DermatologistBanki Skin InstituteGlastonbury, CT 06033Mar 26
Dermatology PhysicianKendall & DavisCharlotte, NCMar 26
DermatologistConnecticut Dermatology Group, PCNorwalk, CT 06851Mar 26
Board Certified or Board Eligible DermatologistRenew DermatologyRichmond, VA 23229Mar 26
DermatologyLakeland Regional HealthLakeland, FL 33805Mar 26
Latest from the webjobs by
Seeking Supervising DermatologistBronx, Manhattan, NYC Dermatology PracticeNew York, NY7 Mar
Physician / Dermatology / New York / Permanent / Utica, NY group adding another Dermatologist JobStaff Physician RecruiterNew York, NY25 Mar
Physician / Dermatology / New York / Permanent / New York City group adding a Dermatologist JobStaff Physician RecruiterNew York, NY25 Mar
DermatologistGarden City DermatologyGarden City, NY 115307 Mar
DermatologistMedical Group PracticeOlean, NY 1476026 Jan
Cosmetic DermatologistDermatology AuthoritySouthern CaliforniaFeb 27
Great Opportunity in North Carolina for a FT DermatologistSona Dermatology & MedSpaRaleigh, NC, United StatesMar 06
Thriving Practice in Charlotte, NC is seeking a FT DermatologistSona Dermatology & MedSpaCharlotte, NC, United StatesFeb 10
MOHS SurgeonPenn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical CenterState College, PA, United StatesMar 03
Physician- BC or BE DermatologistDermatology Specialists, PAGreensboro, NCMar 22