Dermatology / Mohs (if desired) - Coastal Florida
Dermatology- Coastal Florida. Outpatient! Physicians only need apply.
· Successful, established dermatology practice seeking additional Dermatologist. Candidate may practice Mohs, if desired.
· For Mohs candidate: You will be doing approx. 60% general derm and 40% Mohs.
· Typical office hours Monday - Friday.
· Candidate must be B/E or BC by ABD or AOBD and must possess outstanding clinical skills and experience and have clean record.
· Practice is highly stable and well-supported.
· Currently 1 Derm in office who also does Mohs. Vacancy due to volume and growth.
· This office sees approx. 60-80 patients per day. Mid-levels also see patients here to help physicians.
· Physician owned, autonomous practice.
· Candidate will have opportunity to lead and direct the clinical aspects within your practice / office.
· Patient focused, clinically excellent practice. Team oriented / highly collaborative environment.
· Plenty of opportunity for growth.
· Perfect practice to achieve work/life balance without sacrificing earnings power.
· Non-clinical support is provided by dermatology support organization. They provide services such as billing/collections, contracting / credentialing, finance, HR, IT, marketing, procurement, recruiting, risk management, and planning.
· All you need to do is show up and start seeing patients.
· Competitive salary depending upon experience. Generous incentive plan, upside potential. Sign on bonus.
· Comprehensive benefits include: health, dental, relocation, loan forgiveness, etc.
· Partnership / equity ownership opportunity.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· Area: You will enjoy working in this desirable community on the coast. All amenities can be found here including a myriad of restaurants, museums, cultural events, sports, historical sites, recreation, etc.
Sign up for Job Alerts
DermatologistBanki Skin InstituteGlastonbury, CT 06033Mar 26
Dermatology PhysicianKendall & DavisCharlotte, NCMar 26
DermatologistConnecticut Dermatology Group, PCNorwalk, CT 06851Mar 26
Board Certified or Board Eligible DermatologistRenew DermatologyRichmond, VA 23229Mar 26
DermatologyLakeland Regional HealthLakeland, FL 33805Mar 26
Latest from the webjobs by
Seeking Supervising DermatologistBronx, Manhattan, NYC Dermatology PracticeNew York, NY7 Mar
Physician / Dermatology / New York / Permanent / Utica, NY group adding another Dermatologist JobStaff Physician RecruiterNew York, NY25 Mar
Physician / Dermatology / New York / Permanent / New York City group adding a Dermatologist JobStaff Physician RecruiterNew York, NY25 Mar
DermatologistGarden City DermatologyGarden City, NY 115307 Mar
DermatologistMedical Group PracticeOlean, NY 1476026 Jan
MOHS SurgeonPenn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical CenterState College, PA, United StatesMar 03
Cosmetic DermatologistDermatology AuthoritySouthern CaliforniaFeb 27
Great Opportunity in North Carolina for a FT DermatologistSona Dermatology & MedSpaRaleigh, NC, United StatesMar 06
Thriving Practice in Charlotte, NC is seeking a FT DermatologistSona Dermatology & MedSpaCharlotte, NC, United StatesFeb 10
Dermatology Mohs Surgeon in ColoradoAlta Vista DermatologyHighlands Ranch, COMar 05