Physician - Dermatology Job
Physician - Dermatology Job
Date: Feb 24, 2017
Location: Longview, WA, US
Req ID: 135010
PeaceHealth is looking for a compassionate Dermatologist for practice in the beautiful Pacific Northwest.
PeaceHealth Medical Group is seeking a Dermatologist with interest in research/academics to join the practice at the St. John Medical Center in Longview, WA. Come join a practice that focuses on diagnosis and treatment (no cosmetics) while partnering with the Oregon Health and Science University in Portland, OR.
Why you'll love the practice:
- Join a very busy practice with an existing Dermatologist
- Enjoy a 5 day work week with no call (4 days at St. John, 1 day at OHSU)
- 22-25 patients/day
- 100% outpatient
- Adults only
- Participate in weekly grand rounds at OHSU
- Join committee(s) related to Dermatology of your interest
- Case review/consult with OHSU
Why you'll love Longview:
- Our Providers are deeply integrated with the community and have a strong desire to care for their neighbors.
- Forbes magazine listed Longview as one of the prettiest towns in America due to its proximity to the Columbia River, Mount St. Helens, and beautiful local parks.
- Outdoor lovers will enjoy quick access to the Pacific Ocean, Mount St. Helens, and also the never-ending outdoor recreational options in the Pacific Northwest.
- Our town is situated 45 miles north of the Portland metro area and 120 miles south of Seattle.
- Longview and the neighboring community of Kelso have a combined population over 57k, so you'll skip the trip to the larger cities for your shopping and dining needs. Our area has many locally-owned specialty restaurants and shops, plus national chains such as Target, Macy's and Home Depot, and a variety of grocery shopping options.
- Longview has affordable, brand new housing well below the prices of the nearby metros.
- We are the headquarters for the Cowlitz Indian Tribe which lends its name to the county.
- Longview was founded near the Columbia River which supports the thriving lumber and marine industries that still exist there today.
- Washington State has no income tax.
- PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center is a 346-bed hospital with Level III trauma center
- Recognized with a Beacon Award for critical care outcomes
- Over 250 active medical providers with most specialty services provided locally to more than 180,000 patients per year
- The service area for this community is over 100k
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please contact Seth Lidren.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, WA, is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 800 physicians and providers, a comprehensive laboratory system, and ten medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of its founding Sisters and continues to serve communities when invited to do so with a spirit of collaboration and stewardship - the spirit of health.
To learn more about working at PeaceHealth and the Longview, WA community, along with our benefits offered, please visit our homepage www.peacehealth.org/careers.
Get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth through this three-minute video, and visit us on Facebook or LinkedIn!
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Location: Longview, WA, LCR Delaware Campus (103)
Job Category: Physician; Physician - Primary Care; Physician - Specialty
Work Type: Full Time
Posting Notes: Longview, WA || Physician; Physician - Primary Care; Physician - Specialty || Full Time || SPECIALTY SVCS
Nearest Major Market: Portland Oregon
Nearest Secondary Market: Tacoma
Job Segment: Dermatology, Medical, Social Media, Physician, Fundraising, Healthcare, Marketing, Nonprofit
Sign up for Job Alerts
DermatologistBanki Skin InstituteGlastonbury, CT 06033Mar 26
Dermatology PhysicianKendall & DavisCharlotte, NCMar 26
DermatologistConnecticut Dermatology Group, PCNorwalk, CT 06851Mar 26
Board Certified or Board Eligible DermatologistRenew DermatologyRichmond, VA 23229Mar 26
DermatologyLakeland Regional HealthLakeland, FL 33805Mar 26
Latest from the webjobs by
Seeking Supervising DermatologistBronx, Manhattan, NYC Dermatology PracticeNew York, NY7 Mar
Physician / Dermatology / New York / Permanent / Utica, NY group adding another Dermatologist JobStaff Physician RecruiterNew York, NY25 Mar
Physician / Dermatology / New York / Permanent / New York City group adding a Dermatologist JobStaff Physician RecruiterNew York, NY25 Mar
DermatologistGarden City DermatologyGarden City, NY 115307 Mar
DermatologistMedical Group PracticeOlean, NY 1476026 Jan
Cosmetic DermatologistDermatology AuthoritySouthern CaliforniaFeb 27
Great Opportunity in North Carolina for a FT DermatologistSona Dermatology & MedSpaRaleigh, NC, United StatesMar 06
Thriving Practice in Charlotte, NC is seeking a FT DermatologistSona Dermatology & MedSpaCharlotte, NC, United StatesFeb 10
MOHS SurgeonPenn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical CenterState College, PA, United StatesMar 03
Physician - Dermatology JobPeaceHealthBellingham, WA 98225Mar 19