BC or BE Dermatologist
Starling Physicians, PC is large physician-owned corporation providing comprehensive and specialty healthcare services to patients in the Central Connecticut area. We currently have 28 locations and over 250 providers. It's a convenient drive to both New York City and Boston, and you will enjoy four seasons of New England beauty.
Excellent benefits include health insurance, competitive salary and a retirement plan with profit sharing. Life, disability and malpractice insurance are standard. As a physician-owned corporation, partnership for employee physicians is available following two years of successful practice. For physicians with a current practice, partnership may be available upon joining.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Dermatologist to join the team of four Dermatologists and two mid-level practitioners, who are affiliated with The University of Central Connecticut and The Hospital of Central Connecticut.
- You will practice a wide variety of General Dermatology with an option of Cosmetic Dermatological procedures.
- We serve a well insured patient population and have a large built- in primary care referral base.
+ Dermatology currently has two offices. One based in New Britain and one based in Rocky Hill, with opportunity for other satellite offices with large built-in primary care referral base.
- Our office provides photo-dynamic therapy, excimer laser treatment and some cosmetic procedures.
- We offer a very competitive starting salary with production bonus and ability to earn in top 100)p MGMA.
- Our highly experienced Professional Support Team will provide exceptional support in Revenue Cycle Management, Financial Management, Value Based Contracting, Electronic Health Records, IT, Coding and Compliance and much more.
- Light call schedule (rotating thru The Hospital of Central Connecticut) with our four Dermatologists.
- Candidate may be a recent graduate or experienced physician and must be board certified or in the process of achieving board certification.
Please visit our website at www.starlingphysicians.com.
No recruiters please.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Texas practice - full schedule day one!Dermatology AssociatesTyler, TX 78201Apr 29
Texas Hill Country : Stay busy with an excellent quality of lifeDermatology AssociatesFredericksburg, TX 78624Apr 29
Dermatologist - full or part-timeDepartment of Veterans AffairsOmaha, NE 68104Apr 29
Out-patient Board Eligible/Board Certified General Dermatology PhysicianHackensack Meridian Health - Pascack Valley Medical CenterEmerson, NJApr 29
DermatologistHurley Dermatology, PCSpringfield, PA 19064Apr 29
Latest from the webjobs by
Physician: General Dermatologist needed in NYCompHealthNew York State28 Apr
Physician: Immediate Need for a General Dermatologist in Upstate New YorkCompHealthNew York State28 Apr
Physician: Upstate New York Hospital Seeking Dermatologist for Flexible Work WeekCompHealthNew York State28 Apr
DermatologistGarden City DermatologyGarden City, NY 115307 Mar
Dermatologist (Physician) - Charleston, South CarolinaThe Arora GroupUnited States5 Apr
Full-Time or Part-Time DermatologistMillburn Laser CenterMillburn, New JerseyApr 18
Cosmetic DermatologistDermatology AuthoritySouthern CaliforniaApr 06
Great Opportunity in North Carolina for a FT DermatologistSona Dermatology & MedSpaRaleigh, NC, United StatesMar 06
Thriving Practice in Charlotte, NC is seeking a FT DermatologistSona Dermatology & MedSpaCharlotte, NC, United StatesFeb 10
MOHS SurgeonPenn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical CenterState College, PA, United StatesApr 19