Sanford Health is currently seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible Dermatologists to join its expanding Dermatology Department in Fargo, North Dakota.
- Join a well-established practice.
- Sanford's Dermatology Department is located in a new facility.
- Access to a large referral base of primary care providers.
- Practice offers a wide range of dermatologic services.
- Cosmetic practice utilizes state-of-the-art laser technology and the latest in skin care products.
- The bulk of the practice is dermatologic-surgical oriented procedures including utilizing laser surgery for vascular lesions, electro surgery, cryosurgery and MOHS.
- Other state-of-the-art treatments include UVB light therapy, hand and foot therapy.
- XTRAC excimer laser treatments for psoriasis and vitiligo available on site.
- On a daily basis a provider can expect to see 25-30 patients.
- Sanford's dermatology department also provides evening aesthetic services the first and third Thursdays of each month.
- No hospital call.
- Supervision of advanced practice providers is optional.
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years. Comprehensive benefits are offered along with paid malpractice insurance and relocation allowance.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Texas practice - full schedule day one!Dermatology AssociatesTyler, TX 78201Apr 29
Texas Hill Country : Stay busy with an excellent quality of lifeDermatology AssociatesFredericksburg, TX 78624Apr 29
Dermatologist - full or part-timeDepartment of Veterans AffairsOmaha, NE 68104Apr 29
Out-patient Board Eligible/Board Certified General Dermatology PhysicianHackensack Meridian Health - Pascack Valley Medical CenterEmerson, NJApr 29
DermatologistHurley Dermatology, PCSpringfield, PA 19064Apr 29
Latest from the webjobs by
Physician: General Dermatologist needed in NYCompHealthNew York State28 Apr
Physician: Immediate Need for a General Dermatologist in Upstate New YorkCompHealthNew York State28 Apr
Physician: Upstate New York Hospital Seeking Dermatologist for Flexible Work WeekCompHealthNew York State28 Apr
DermatologistGarden City DermatologyGarden City, NY 115307 Mar
Dermatologist (Physician) - Charleston, South CarolinaThe Arora GroupUnited States5 Apr
Mohs Surgeon Full-time in South NJ, $450,000 Base SalaryDermatology AuthoritySouthern New JerseyApr 06
Cosmetic DermatologistDermatology AuthoritySouthern CaliforniaApr 06
Great Opportunity in North Carolina for a FT DermatologistSona Dermatology & MedSpaRaleigh, NC, United StatesMar 06
Thriving Practice in Charlotte, NC is seeking a FT DermatologistSona Dermatology & MedSpaCharlotte, NC, United StatesFeb 10
MOHS SurgeonPenn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical CenterState College, PA, United StatesApr 19