Dermatology Opportunity in Tomah, WI - 49-54 Days Paid Time Off Per Year!
The Tomah, WI VA Medical Center is actively recruiting for a BE/BC Dermatologist (full time preferred but part time will be considered). You will provide general dermatology care in an office-based setting at the Tomah VA.
- Competitive salary and annual performance bonus!
- Guaranteed salary increases!
- Full benefits (see below)
- Licensure: 1 Full and unrestricted license from any US State is permissible
- CME benefits
- Malpractice: free liability protection with tail coverage provided
- No Physician Employment Contracts!
- Full time desired but will consider part time or fee basis
- Hours and Shifts: 8 - 4:30, M-F
- Department staffing: 1 Dermatologist, nurse care coordinator, 2 fee basis dermatologists
- Workload: Approximately 15 patients per day
- Call: No call
- Bread and butter dermatology. MOHS patients go out for community care
- Notes: Pathology lab in house
Whether you're interested in academics, research, or a better work/life balance, you'll find the VA has a lot to offer, including the unmatched satisfaction you'll get from caring for those who have served our country. In addition to competitive pay and liability protection, the VA also offers a robust benefits plan that includes:
Paid Time Off:
- 208 Hours paid annual (vacation/personal) leave - you can carry over up to 86 days into a new year
- 104 Hours paid sick leave per year with unlimited carry over! Unused sick leave can be used to extend creditable service time at retirement!
- 10 Paid federal holidays with pay
- Possible 5 Days paid Authorized Absence to attend CME
- Health Insurance: VA employees have an outstanding number of health insurance plans from which to choose (premiums are partially paid by VA)
- Dental & Vision: Our insurance options also include exceptional vision and dental plans (premiums are partially paid by VA)
- VA employees have the option to use Flexible Spending Accounts, which allow you to use tax-free dollars to pay for medical, dental, and vision care expenses that are not reimbursed by your health insurance plan
- Term life insurance, family, and additional coverage options are available with the cost shared by the Federal Government.
- Long-term care insurance is available as an option
Federal Retirement Plan:
- VA employees are covered by the Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS). FERS is a three-tiered retirement plan composed of 1) Social Security benefits; 2) FERS-FRAE basic benefits (pension); and 3) Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) which is a 401K-type plan
- How is the pension funded? VA employees hired after January 1, 2014 automatically contribute 4.4% of their salary each pay period and the VA contributes 8.3% of the employee's salary each pay period for a total annual contribution percentage equal to 12.7% of the employee's salary
- Similar to the 401(k) savings plans widely available in the private sector, the TSP allows employees to tax defer a portion of their income each year, subject to the requirements of the Internal Revenue Service. For calendar year 2016, employees under the age of 50 may contribute up to $18,000, while those over age 50 are eligible to make catch-up contributions that allow them to defer up to $24,000
- The Federal Government also provides an automatic basic contribution (1% of salary) and up to 4% of salary in matching contributions, depending on the amount of the employee contribution
- For retired military personnel, these benefits are in addition to full monthly retirement pay or pension
- In addition to FERS, VA provides health care insurance coverage for retired personnel
- Disability Retirement
- Employees are vested in a federal pension after only 5 years' service
Interested applicants should send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com or call 816.912.6403.
James Marfield, MBA
National Healthcare Recruitment Consultant
Veterans Health Administration
Sign up for Job Alerts
Texas practice - full schedule day one!Dermatology AssociatesTyler, TX 78201Apr 29
Texas Hill Country : Stay busy with an excellent quality of lifeDermatology AssociatesFredericksburg, TX 78624Apr 29
Dermatologist - full or part-timeDepartment of Veterans AffairsOmaha, NE 68104Apr 29
Out-patient Board Eligible/Board Certified General Dermatology PhysicianHackensack Meridian Health - Pascack Valley Medical CenterEmerson, NJApr 29
DermatologistHurley Dermatology, PCSpringfield, PA 19064Apr 29
Latest from the webjobs by
Physician: General Dermatologist needed in NYCompHealthNew York State28 Apr
Physician: Immediate Need for a General Dermatologist in Upstate New YorkCompHealthNew York State28 Apr
Physician: Upstate New York Hospital Seeking Dermatologist for Flexible Work WeekCompHealthNew York State28 Apr
DermatologistGarden City DermatologyGarden City, NY 115307 Mar
Dermatologist (Physician) - Charleston, South CarolinaThe Arora GroupUnited States5 Apr
Great Opportunity in North Carolina for a FT DermatologistSona Dermatology & MedSpaRaleigh, NC, United StatesMar 06
Mohs Surgeon Full-time in South NJ, $450,000 Base SalaryDermatology AuthoritySouthern New JerseyApr 06
Full-Time or Part-Time DermatologistMillburn Laser CenterMillburn, New JerseyApr 18
Cosmetic DermatologistDermatology AuthoritySouthern CaliforniaApr 06
Thriving Practice in Charlotte, NC is seeking a FT DermatologistSona Dermatology & MedSpaCharlotte, NC, United StatesFeb 10