Board Certified Dermatologist Needed in Richmond VA
We are currently seeking a Board Certified Dermatologist to join Commonwealth Dermatology in Richmond, VA.
Offering a complete spectrum of clinical services including general dermatology, pediatric dermatology, cosmetic and esthetics services.
· Competitive salary and benefits
· Family oriented environment with well qualified support staff
· Team consists of seven board certified physicians (one is retiring) and three nurse practitioners
· Well established and respected practice with 38 years of presence in Richmond
· Practice located in Henrico County within an upscale medical building, minutes away from major interstates and 10 minutes from downtown.
· Greater Richmond area has a population of 1.2 million, supported by several large hospitals, and is 2 hours from the beach and a short drive to the mountains.
· RVA (Richmond, Va.) is located on the James River (home to the only class II-IV urban rapids in the USA) with numerous festivals, outdoor activities (biking and hiking trails, river sports, etc.), a thriving restaurant and microbrewery community as well as the state art museum, the Virginia Ballet, Virginia Opera and symphony and theaters.
· Travel and Leisure 2016: Ranked #3 places to travel to, US World and News report ranked us one of the best places to live in the USA, National Geographic states we are a "place to travel for food experiences."
Interested candidates should be Residency and or Fellowship trained in Dermatology
Physicians should be motivated with a positive team spirit
Partnership opportunities available after a year of employment
Sign up for Job Alerts
Texas practice - full schedule day one!Dermatology AssociatesTyler, TX 78201Apr 29
Texas Hill Country : Stay busy with an excellent quality of lifeDermatology AssociatesFredericksburg, TX 78624Apr 29
Dermatologist - full or part-timeDepartment of Veterans AffairsOmaha, NE 68104Apr 29
Out-patient Board Eligible/Board Certified General Dermatology PhysicianHackensack Meridian Health - Pascack Valley Medical CenterEmerson, NJApr 29
DermatologistHurley Dermatology, PCSpringfield, PA 19064Apr 29
Latest from the webjobs by
Physician: General Dermatologist needed in NYCompHealthNew York State28 Apr
Physician: Immediate Need for a General Dermatologist in Upstate New YorkCompHealthNew York State28 Apr
Physician: Upstate New York Hospital Seeking Dermatologist for Flexible Work WeekCompHealthNew York State28 Apr
DermatologistGarden City DermatologyGarden City, NY 115307 Mar
Dermatologist (Physician) - Charleston, South CarolinaThe Arora GroupUnited States5 Apr
Cosmetic DermatologistDermatology AuthoritySouthern CaliforniaApr 06
Great Opportunity in North Carolina for a FT DermatologistSona Dermatology & MedSpaRaleigh, NC, United StatesMar 06
Thriving Practice in Charlotte, NC is seeking a FT DermatologistSona Dermatology & MedSpaCharlotte, NC, United StatesFeb 10
Full-Time or Part-Time DermatologistMillburn Laser CenterMillburn, New JerseyApr 18
Mohs Surgeon Full-time in South NJ, $450,000 Base SalaryDermatology AuthoritySouthern New JerseyApr 06