Posted Apr 19
Dermatologist Physician. Large City in Texas.
A. Berendt Associates, Inc.
Houston, TX Full Time
Dermatology - Houston, TX. Outpatient Physician practice opportunity.
- Successful, established dermatology practice seeking additional General Dermatologist. Qualified Dermatologist physicians only, need apply.
- Candidate must be B/E or BC by ABD or AOBD and must possess outstanding clinical skills and experience and Clean background.
- Expect to practice 100% general dermatology. See approx. 30+ patients per day.
- Typical office hours (Monday - Friday.)
- Practice is highly stable and well-supported.
- 1 Derm currently in office.
- Physician owned, autonomous practice. You will have opportunity to lead and direct the clinical aspects within your practice / office.
- Patient focused, clinically excellent practice. Team oriented / highly collaborative environment.
- Plenty of opportunity for growth.
- Perfect practice to achieve work/life balance without sacrificing earnings power.
- Non-clinical support is provided by dermatology support organization. They provide services such as billing/collections, contracting / credentialing, finance, HR, IT, marketing, procurement, recruiting, risk management, and successional planning. All you need to do is show up and start seeing patients.
- Competitive salary depending upon experience. Generous incentive plan, upside potential. Sign on bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits include: health, dental, relocation, loan forgiveness, etc.
- Partnership / equity ownership opportunity.
- Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
- Area info: Major publication has consistently ranked this city as one of the most livable cities in U.S. Financially stable and growing area. Home to some of the country's largest companies. Very reasonable cost of living. Plenty of recreational amenities and attractions. Plenty of award-winning dining choices from 5 star cuisine to family owned. Excellent schools and real estate options. Median age is 38 years old. Mild, attractive climate.
Email CV to Andrea for consideration: Andrea@Berendtmedical.com or Call Physician Services: 888-273-4628.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Texas practice - full schedule day one!Dermatology AssociatesTyler, TX 78201Apr 29
Texas Hill Country : Stay busy with an excellent quality of lifeDermatology AssociatesFredericksburg, TX 78624Apr 29
Dermatologist - full or part-timeDepartment of Veterans AffairsOmaha, NE 68104Apr 29
Out-patient Board Eligible/Board Certified General Dermatology PhysicianHackensack Meridian Health - Pascack Valley Medical CenterEmerson, NJApr 29
DermatologistHurley Dermatology, PCSpringfield, PA 19064Apr 29
Latest from the webjobs by
Physician: General Dermatologist needed in NYCompHealthNew York State28 Apr
Physician: Immediate Need for a General Dermatologist in Upstate New YorkCompHealthNew York State28 Apr
Physician: Upstate New York Hospital Seeking Dermatologist for Flexible Work WeekCompHealthNew York State28 Apr
DermatologistGarden City DermatologyGarden City, NY 115307 Mar
Dermatologist (Physician) - Charleston, South CarolinaThe Arora GroupUnited States5 Apr
Cosmetic DermatologistDermatology AuthoritySouthern CaliforniaApr 06
Great Opportunity in North Carolina for a FT DermatologistSona Dermatology & MedSpaRaleigh, NC, United StatesMar 06
Thriving Practice in Charlotte, NC is seeking a FT DermatologistSona Dermatology & MedSpaCharlotte, NC, United StatesFeb 10
Full-Time or Part-Time DermatologistMillburn Laser CenterMillburn, New JerseyApr 18
Mohs Surgeon Full-time in South NJ, $450,000 Base SalaryDermatology AuthoritySouthern New JerseyApr 06