Posted Apr 19
Dermatology Physician opportunity in Texas.
A. Berendt Associates, Inc.
Austin, TX Full Time
Dermatologist needed in Austin area, Texas. 100% outpatient dermatology. Physician opportunity.
- Successful, established dermatology practice seeking additional General Dermatologist. New grads or experienced Derms welcomed to apply.
- Candidate must be B/E or BC by ABD or AOBD and must possess outstanding clinical skills and experience and must have clean record.
- Expect to practice 100% general dermatology. Qualified physicians only, need apply.
- Typical office hours - Monday through Friday / 8 hours per day. Expect to see 30+ patients per day.
- Reason for vacancy: volume and growth.
- Practice is highly stable and well-supported. Physician owned, autonomous practice. Candidate will have opportunity to lead and direct the clinical aspects within your practice / office.
- One other physician in office.
- Patient focused, clinically excellent practice. Team oriented / highly collaborative environment.
- Plenty of opportunity for growth. Perfect practice to achieve work/life balance without sacrificing earnings power.
- Clinical support is provided by dermatology support organization. They provide services such as billing/collections, contracting / credentialing, finance, HR, IT, marketing, procurement, recruiting, risk management, and successional planning. All you have to do is just show up and start seeing patients.
- Competitive salary depending upon experience. Generous incentive plan, upside potential. Sign on bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits include: health, dental, relocation, loan forgiveness, etc. Partnership / equity ownership opportunity.
- Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
- Area info: Major publication named this city as one of the most livable cities in U.S. Cultural activities and events are plentiful from ballet to symphony to museums and ground breaking new drama. Fine dining and cuisine. State of the art medical facilities. Perfect climate boasting 300 days of sunshine per year. Sporting events and outdoor recreation. Great place to rear a family. Population over 1 million.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Texas practice - full schedule day one!Dermatology AssociatesTyler, TX 78201Apr 29
Texas Hill Country : Stay busy with an excellent quality of lifeDermatology AssociatesFredericksburg, TX 78624Apr 29
Dermatologist - full or part-timeDepartment of Veterans AffairsOmaha, NE 68104Apr 29
Out-patient Board Eligible/Board Certified General Dermatology PhysicianHackensack Meridian Health - Pascack Valley Medical CenterEmerson, NJApr 29
DermatologistHurley Dermatology, PCSpringfield, PA 19064Apr 29
Latest from the webjobs by
Physician: General Dermatologist needed in NYCompHealthNew York State28 Apr
Physician: Immediate Need for a General Dermatologist in Upstate New YorkCompHealthNew York State28 Apr
Physician: Upstate New York Hospital Seeking Dermatologist for Flexible Work WeekCompHealthNew York State28 Apr
DermatologistGarden City DermatologyGarden City, NY 115307 Mar
Dermatologist (Physician) - Charleston, South CarolinaThe Arora GroupUnited States5 Apr
Great Opportunity in North Carolina for a FT DermatologistSona Dermatology & MedSpaRaleigh, NC, United StatesMar 06
Mohs Surgeon Full-time in South NJ, $450,000 Base SalaryDermatology AuthoritySouthern New JerseyApr 06
Cosmetic DermatologistDermatology AuthoritySouthern CaliforniaApr 06
Thriving Practice in Charlotte, NC is seeking a FT DermatologistSona Dermatology & MedSpaCharlotte, NC, United StatesFeb 10
MOHS SurgeonPenn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical CenterState College, PA, United StatesApr 19